If there ever was a time to count blessings it is now. This post will serve as a running tally of blessings I experience during this unprecedented time in history. It by no means will ever be a full list.
I encourage you to create and share your own list, or if you feel inspired or called comment. What do you have to be grateful for today? Are you also blessed with one of the items that I have listed?
In community sprit,
- I am grateful for my garden which right now is coming alive! Butterflies everywhere, birds mating, it’s spring in Miami and the weather is perfect every day.
- I am blessed to have a puppy who during this time of social distancing I can cuddle for a mini pick me up
- I AM BLESSED to have woken up today. Many did not. I find peace knowing that the lives lost are not really lost. They are just no longer here physically, still totally available in memory and spirit!
- I am blessed to have never experienced a world wide pandemic before. Some that are alive today are going through this again
- I am blessed to live in the United States of America. #clearparty
- I am blessed to have a home in Miami
- I am grateful for the technology that exists that allows me to get this message out to you
- I am blessed to have friends and family and strangers that have checked in on me
- I am blessed to have people that I care about in my life to check in on
- I am grateful for my body, my mind, and my spirit all which are stronger than I know and could imagine
- I am grateful for my mom raising me with a community that fostered knowledge in me about how to live in unison with nature
- I am grateful for my family
- I am grateful for any and all workers who are keeping our world going right now, from the radio show hosts, to the doctors, to the veterans and janitors. Each and every one of you.
- I am grateful for the brands that are showing their best side during this time by balancing people, planet, and profit
- I am blessed to know many artists that are sharing their gifts and providing inspiration every minute, hour, and day